JTM Products, Inc.
JTM Products has been manufacturing quality industrial lubricants for more than one hundred years. The company was on the leading edge in the early 1900’s when it introduced the first water-soluble cutting oil for machine tools. Our emphasis on operator comfort and safety along with solid technical service has won us many enthusiastic customers.
- Deliver Profitable Revenue Growth – Develop and execute a robust sales funnel for winning new distribution and growing existing accounts. Meet or exceed gross margin targets, key account wins and new business development goals on an annual basis.
- Customer Relationship Management – Build rapport with existing and prospective customers through regular site visits and ongoing communication.
- Technical Training and Support -Assist customers in problem solving, product training and delivering solutions that effectively sell the value of our products and relationships.
- Strategic Work Plans – Self-starter who manages schedule and work plans for completing sales and service/consultation calls with new and existing customers
- Maintain and Communicate Market and Product Knowledge – Stay abreast of market and competitive activity, competitive product developments and share this knowledge to help drive new product ideas, pricing decisions and sales/marketing tactics to win in the market place.
- Travel – ability to operate an automobile safely and willingness to travel within continental US/Canada 50% of time.
- Communications/Reports – maintain updated records of accounts, complete call reports and other reports as required by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferably or equivalent work experience
- Successful Industrial sales experience (2 or more years)
- Must be able to physically service and call on existing and prospective customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make sales presentations and follow up with written proposals
- Experience in selling through distribution channels and direct to national accounts
- Experience in training and troubleshooting customers on industrial related products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and willingness to work throughout the value chain and functional roles
- Experience in the utilization of customer centric selling skills such as prospecting and new account calls, collecting AR’s, avoidance of bad debts, development of a robust sales funnel
- High energy and self- starter
- Experience in selling to the metal working industry.
- Experience with Metal working fluids
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills for troubleshooting within a chemical and/or mechanical environment
- Knowledge of metal working machines and tools
Resumes can be sent to – Mary Kimbro, MBA, Executive Vice President