International Chemical Company, a Philadelphia, PA manufacturer founded in 1906, is seeking a qualified Chemist, Development and Technical Support.
International Chemical Company is in search of an experienced candidate who exhibits strong planning and problem-solving capabilities to join the team; someone motivated and stimulated by a challenging environment.
International Chemical Company formulates, develops and manufactures a broad portfolio of metalworking fluids, specialty cleaners, rust preventatives and lubricating fluids for the industrial manufacturing industry.
Please visit www.e-icc.com for additional information about ICC and the 100-plus years of products and service.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Formulation and modification of new and existing products for market and customer requirements
- Conduct stability and application testing on formulations
- Testing and evaluation of competitor products
- Research and performance testing of new technologies to enhance product lines
- Provide technical support testing and recommendations for routine samples
- Analyze field samples and competitor products using wet and instrumental methods
- Provide technical support to sales team and customers regarding product recommendations
- Visit customer facilities; provide technical support; attend product trials; make recommendations
- To support ongoing activities, suggest new procedures, protocols, techniques, instrumentation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other scientific field
- Preferred professional background in metalworking fluid development and/or technical support
- Knowledge of tribology, lubrication, microbiology, surface chemistry and material science relating to metalworking fluids
- Effective oral and written communication skills with customers and sales personnel
- Professionalism and organization skills to prioritize and manage work activities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
International Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.
The Chemist, Development and Technical Support reports to the ICC Technical Director. The position is located at 2628 N Mascher St, Philadelphia, PA 19133. Benefits of employment include a salary commensurate with the position and experience, 401K, profit sharing and paid time off.
To apply for the position, please email your resume to: Stacey Lorenz at firstname.lastname@example.org