- This event has passed.
March 2019 STLE Metalworking Fluid Management Program
March 5 @ 9:00 AM - March 7 @ 12:00 PM
METALWORKING FLUID MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
March 5 – 7, 2019 at Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
4101 B Island Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19153
The STLE METALWORKING FLUID MANAGEMENT PROGRAM offers a solid overview of metalworking fluids management and is tailored to provide individuals with a comprehensive look at the latest techniques and practices that are sure to improve their metalworking fluid operation. Optimize your metalworking fluid management capabilities and become a more valuable asset to your company.
This program includes the following topics:
• The various operations that use metalworking fluids
• The fundamentals of fluid and additive chemistry
• Analyzing factors affecting the quality of metalworking fluids and the work environment
• Learn about the unique aspects of metalworking fluid microbiology and toxicology
• Review a broad range of condition monitoring tests, learning how to use condition
monitoring to manage metalworking fluids in individual sumps and large central systems
What’s in it for you?
• Improve your knowledge and understanding of metalworking fluid management,
with content specialized to your field
• Document what you’ve learned and validate your expertise with a post-course exam
• Participate in case studies to solidify knowledge after learning important concepts
• Find solutions to common metalworking problems you encounter
• Includes lunch (2 days) and breaks
• Group discounts available
• FREE White Paper: Metalworking Fluids: TLT Best Practices Series
• Optional STLE Certified Metalworking Fluids Specialist (CMFS™) exam sitting (to be
held after the program concludes on Thursday, Mar. 7).
NOTE: Must register for exam by Feb. 26. If the requisite number of participants
is not reached, the exam sitting will be cancelled.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED!
Call (847) 825-5536 or
Register at www.stle.org
Registration Deadline: Feb. 26, 2019
$715 (STLE Members)
$870 (Non-Members, includes one-year of STLE membership)
Sponsored by the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers and the Metalworking Fluid Education & Training Committee