The Sales department is currently reviewing applications and resumes for the salaried position of Account Manager for Metal Working Additives. This position plans and directs all aspects of the organization’s sales, objectives and initiatives to achieve the company vision in the metal working industry.
This position will report to the Director of Sales.
Under minimal supervision, job requirements are as follows:
• Helps to set the strategic objectives and establishes and is accountable for short and long-term sales goals and quotas in line with corporate strategic objectives.
• Identifies key marketing outlets and competitive strategies that will enable achievement of maximum sales volume and margin. Work closely with global supplier in Germany in unison with the US market demands.
• Oversees sales process management to include performance measurement and review of sales team members; team development, support, coaching and training.
• Directs planning and forecasting as point of contact and partner by providing sales/customer/market perspective.
Key liaison to German based supplier to support U.S. company initiatives including: 1) production prioritization; 2) inventory management; 3) economic evaluations; 4) market analysis; 5) strategic planning & implementation.
• Participate in annual forecasting of volumes, margins and expense budgets. Monitors and proactively addresses opportunities and deficiencies throughout the year.
• All other duties as assigned.
Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Flexible in job assignments demonstrating ability to handle several different tasks at one time. Solid business acumen, change management skills, and problem-solving skills required.
Overnight travel at times. Several Trade Shows per year.
Qualifications: Education/Experience: • Bachelor’s degree in related field required. • 5 years’ or more experience in sales and/or marketing management within the Industry. Proven industry experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
Resumes can be sent to Mark Bitting – firstname.lastname@example.org