The Sales and Marketing department is currently reviewing applications and resumes for the salaried position of VP Sales and Marketing. This position plans and directs all aspects of the organization’s marketing and sales policies, objectives and initiatives to achieve the company vision.
This position will report to the President and COO.
Under minimal supervision, job requirements are as follows: • As a member of the Leadership Team, helps to set the strategic objectives and establishes and is accountable for short and long-term sales goals and quotas in line with corporate strategic objectives. • Identifies key marketing outlets and competitive strategies that will enable achievement of maximum sales volume and margin.
• Oversees sales process management to include performance measurement and review of sales team members; implementation and monitoring of technology including customer relationship management software (Suite CRM); team development, support, coaching and training.
• Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts.
• Directs planning and forecasting as point of contact and partner by providing sales/customer/market perspective.
Key liaison to all ARG departments to support company initiatives including: 1) production prioritization; 2) inventory management; 3) production economic evaluations; 4) market analysis; 5) fiscal analysis/financial performance reviews; 6) strategic planning & implementation.
• Directs and develop the marketing strategy to include program development, partner relationship development, collateral material development and customer satisfaction initiatives to include but not limited to direct communication (in-person, phone, e-mail), industry conference and outings and relationship management (entertaining and site visitation).
• Efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
• Participate in annual forecasting of volumes, margins and expense budgets. Monitors and proactively addresses opportunities and deficiencies throughout the year.
• All other duties as assigned.
Demonstrated leadership experience is essential. Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Flexible in job assignments demonstrating ability to handle several different tasks at one time. Solid business acumen, change management skills, and problem-solving skills required.
Overnight travel required.
Qualifications: Education/Experience: • Bachelor’s degree in related field required, graduate degree preferred. • Twelve to 15 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing management.
Proven industry experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Clear record of success as measured by significant improvement in typical quality metrics such as productivity, efficiency, and defect rate. • Capable of creating value, claim value and build trust during the negotiation process.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: • Excellent computer competency. • Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
• Extensive experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
• Outstanding ability to teach improvement techniques at all levels, and simplify complex concepts.
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
• Ability to effectively lead and facilitate work teams
• Must exhibit the desire to practice Servant Leadership.