The Crude Supply Department is currently reviewing applications and resumes for the salaried position of Crude Oil Relationship Manager. This position is based in the Canton, Ohio area and is responsible for managing and executing the Company’s strategy to secure long term crude supply for its Bradford, PA refinery. This position will report to the VP, Crude Supply.
Under minimal supervision, job requirements are as follows:
• Initiates, develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and prospective crude suppliers, industry partners, and internal stakeholders.. Identifies prospects and leads to secure and meet desired crude supply levels.
• Develops strategic partnerships to secure long term crude supply; Understands crude oil markets, pricing benchmarks, and logistics to secure crude oil that will optimize Company’s profitability.
• Works collaboratively with integrated team to ensure prospective crudes meet Company’s quality standards.
• Provides professional and timely customer service to suppliers/customers ensuring appropriate level of direct communication and in person meetings to maintain and grow business.
• Participates and actively engaged various industry organizations, conferences, and events to promote ARG’s and to expand networking opportunities.
• Must be capable to generate, manage, and close business transactions including all negotiation and contract preparation and execution.
• Monitors incoming crude to ensure crude quality meets company processing standards. Interfaces with appropriate departments on quality issues and corrective actions.
• Sets up new crude supplier division orders, payment terms and supply and transportation contracts. Interfaces with Crude Disbursement department to ensure timely and accurate crude payments to suppliers.
• Monitors and prepares various reports pertaining to crude receipts, suppliers, forecasts, quality, inventory, crude exchanges and other crude purchasing information as requested.
• Provides crude oil marketing intelligence and recommendations to Management.
• Identifies and recommends new business opportunities for ARG and its affiliates.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to manage numerous existing and prospective suppliers. Ability to work independently is essential. Must possess a positive and aggressive attitude toward increasing crude supply. Must be flexible in job assignments demonstrating ability to multi-task. Overnight travel within and outside assigned area required. Position is based in Ohio.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or science discipline from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
• Two to five years’ experience with in oil and gas industry with prior crude oil or commodity purchasing/marketing/trading experience preferred.
• Experience establishing, building, and promoting positive relationships through quality customer service.
• Experience in sales and customer relations is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Excellent computer competency specifically with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Attention to accuracy and detail.
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor required in order to develop and maintain relationships with fellow employees and suppliers.
• Must possess valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
This is not a bid job. Applicant will be selected on the basis of qualifications and a job interview (external recruiting is being conducted concurrently with internal posting). Final selection will rest solely with the company.
Anyone who is interested should apply online January 27th, 2019 – https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=bcb64c6a-d6bc-41e6-95a9-9093c686365c