Reports to US Industry Manager. This position interacts closely with Customers, Prospective Customers, Technical Services, and Customer Service Personnel.
Manage and develop a sales territory generating sales revenue of approximately $2-$4 million USD with the following responsibilities:
Manage business plan development activity to meet budgeted sales and profitability objectives.
1. Analyze customer needs and offer solutions to enable customers to view our company as a business partner.
2. Run trials and report on them.
3. Develop key direct Metalworking business within assigned Sales District.
4. Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key accounts and prospective customers.
5. Achieve sales districts business growth and profitability objectives.
6. Maintain accurate database of customer and new business activity. Use of CRM tool Salesforce.
7. Work closely with all company departments in order to achieve sales districts budgeted growth objectives
8. Attend Industry events and trade shows as needed. Which will require some weekend travel?
9. Other duties and activities management deems appropriate to ensure results.
10. Work closely with OEM’s to provide approvals for fluids.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
This position is accountable for the overall Metalworking sales performance of their assigned Sales Territory reporting to the US Industry Manager
Under the leadership of this position, the following outcomes are expected:
1. Achieve territory sales and profitability objectives.
2. Assure customer satisfaction goals are achieved
The most important responsibility of the position is to self motivate, develop excellent relationships with customers and prospects and meet budgeted sales objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
A college technical degree is preferred. The individual performing these duties should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Metalworking sales, Plant Metalworking Maintenance, Metalworking tool sales. And a successful track record in sales and business development.
Apply by Contacting:
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Experience our new website at www.er-inc.com
ERI ~ Your Recruiting Solution