Give your best to better energy and make the commitment. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, our Client offers high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day. Analyze customer needs and offer solutions to enable customers to view XXXX Specialties as a business partner.
• Run trials and report on them.
• Develop key direct Metalworking business within assigned Sales District.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key accounts and prospective customers.
• Achieve sales districts business growth and profitability objectives.
• Maintain accurate database of customer and new business activity. Use of CRM tool Salesforce.
• Work closely with all company departments in order to achieve sales districts budgeted growth objectives
• Attend Industry events and trade shows as needed. Which will require some weekend travel?
• Other duties and activities management deems appropriate to ensure results.
Work closely with OEM’s to provide approvals for fluids.
A college technical degree is preferred. The individual performing these duties should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Metalworking sales, Plant Metalworking Maintenance, Metalworking tool sales. And a successful track record in sales and business development.
An ideal candidate would reside within the following areas:
Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Detroit, New Jersey
**Travel requirement up to 25%**
Experience level required
6 – 10 years
Executive Recruiting Consultant
Experience our new website at www.er-inc.com
ERI ~ Your Recruiting Solution