If your company is looking for a Purchasing/ Buyer professional in the Philly area, Sean Previti may be your guy! Please see below for his resume and contact information:
2911 Kanes Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090
Objective: To make significant contributions in helping an organization operate with high efficiency and great effectiveness.
Education and Skills: Drexel University
Bachelors Degree in Business. 3.4
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, JDE, AS400, SAP, Order Management, WMS, ADP /Kronos.
June 2014 – Present BP – Castrol Warminster
- Procure and schedule raw materials to support production for on time customer deliveries.
- Run MRP Order, Defer, Expedite, reports daily to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Work with AP to ensure timely payments.
March 2009 – June 2014 Nestle – Purina Allentown
- Coordinate scheduling of ingredients from vendors and create purchase orders.
- Act as a liaison between corporate buyers, vendors, accounting and the plant.
- Maintain adequate inventory of ingredients and monitor shelf life.
- Maintain outside warehouse inventories and coordinate deliveries.
February 2006 – September 2008 Staples Levittown
Supervisor: Distribution Operations
- Delegate the workflow operations for 25 associates and 60 independent contractors.
- Monitor customer service issues and resolutions.
- Coordinate all return deliveries and set up for next day delivery.
- Safety and forklift coordinator.
November 1998 – February 2006 UPS Philadelphia
Supervisor: Air Ramp
- Supervise the loading / unloading of air containers and packages from aircraft.
- Ensure the ground crews are following safety procedures.
- Ensure all air containers are properly weighed and documented with hazmat paperwork.
- Load Plan aircraft according to weight and balance specifications.
- Designate trailers and cargo for specified movements.