Large international water treatment chemical firm is looking for an experienced water treatment chemical account manager who will oversee all water treatment sales and service at a refinery in the Philadelphia area. Account Manager will oversee business in a large refinery while working on development of other key large industrial accounts in the area.
Account manager will:
1. Further develop relationship with refinery in order to gain business and expand the company footprint in the account.
2. Oversee work of junior reps and technicians within the account
3. Assist other regional refinery account managers, when necessary, to maintain and expand their business
4. Help develop a service team once the account is expanded.
COMPANY OFFERS RELOCATION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Company offers a base salary of 80-105 (with 130K targeted compensation), company car, expenses, home based office, 401K contribution and compressive benefits package.
Company is looking for a candidate with the following qualifications
1. 4 year degree in a technical field (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
2. No less than 5 years of direct refinery water treatment chemical sales experience
3. Strong knowledge of water treatment chemical programs in refineries
4. Strong mechanical aptitude
5. Proven successful sales experience
6. Project management experience desired, not required
7. Competency in Windows office suite programs.
For more information, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/482936086/