As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), our client helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life.
The Household Division is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Formulation Chemist in our Lawrenceville, GA location within our Consumer Brands Division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Formulate a wide range of Household products as directed by Leadership utilizing technical expertise and creative insight.
- Develop new products by performing the necessary in-lab duties associated with new product development and testing.
- Validate the performance of new and existing products and raw materials, using in-house performance testing protocols and third party performance testing facilities.
- Perform the statistical analysis of data generated in product development laboratory and in the field.
- Support Sales and Technical Service by managing and performing the testing and field trials required to document new product efficacy and claim substantiation.
• B.S. Chemistry / Biology or other hard science.
• Advanced Degree preferred but not required.
• Significant experience (5+years) formulating Household Products or Consumer Packaged Goods.
• Experience formulating in a highly regulated GLP environment such as EPA or FDA.
• Demonstrated successes creating EPA/FDA registered formulations. Project responsible from ideation to commercialization.
• Diligent maintenance of laboratory notebooks, data collection and working with spreadsheets.
• Experienced at Data Interpretation, Design of Experiment and Project Presentation.
• Experience supervising chemists and technicians who may, at times assist in the execution of bench and field operations.
• Creative yet grounded professional who recognizes and reacts to rigid product development deadlines and the urgency to deliver results to the business on-time.
• Meticulous self-starter who understands and respects strict GLP Laboratory regulations and works within established guidelines.
• Innovative professional who knows how to improvise and improve formulations while protecting company IP using thorough documentation procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
If interested, please contact:
Jess Stinson, CEO
Century Global Executive Search, LLC
610-874-1986 (W/HO)~ 610-291-1914 (cell) ~ email@example.com~