Here we grow again! Please feel to contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions prior to applying online since this is my team!!!
Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. These qualities best describe employees who work for Ingevity. We believe it takes extraordinary people to create extraordinary results.
At Ingevity, we harness the bold spirit, innate curiosity and remarkable ingenuity of our people to develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow fuller, roads last longer, and ensure that the air we all breathe is cleaner.
Already a leader in markets in which we compete, we leverage our deep technical expertise and knowledge of our customers’ industries to turn complex challenges into powerful possibilities and value-added solutions. We prize creativity and imagination and we’re always looking for a better, smarter way of doing things.
We know it takes the right people with the right attitude to achieve the improbable. People who understand that there is no challenge too big and no contribution too small. People with the ability to solve and the commitment to stay the course. People who work together to create meaningful impact and exponential results, for our customers and the world around us.
Our people are our most valued asset, and the foundation of our success. Interested? We thought you might be, and we’re so glad!
Sell specialty metalworking fluid additives, distilled tall oil fatty acids, tall oil fatty acids and their derivatives to formulators, package manufacturers, intermediate manufacturers and chemicals manufacturers. Maintain and profitably grow Ingevity’s position in Lubricants. Pursue and develop opportunities in industrial lubricant markets. Further increase the value delivered to customers through products, services, and relationships by listening to the customers’ needs and communicating them back to internal stakeholders (technical, operations, customer service, management) driving Ingevity to continuously improve its offerings and increase its value.
How you will impact Ingevity:
- Mastery of the process of value-based selling: from identifying opportunities, to delivering & selling current products as well as introducing new products to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales, customer service, and profit plan budget metrics.
- Product knowledge of features & benefits, account planning, follow up, forming long-lasting relationships built on trust, understanding how to coordinate and facilitate closure of sales are all important parts of the process.
- Understand customers’ processes, their respective economies, product portfolio and strategies
- Knowledge of the substitute products, their impact on processes, on costs, on qualities
- Use superior selling skills to navigate an account across multiple levels in the customer’s organization, including purchasing, technical, and manufacturing groups. Be comfortable in the technical arena – effectively engage with Ingevity’s technical and development staff as appropriate to advance new business and product support opportunities.
- Understand and manage the short & long term issues created by the ever-changing competitive landscape.
- Understand and communicate the value that our products provide.
- Represent the North American business in the Regional S&OP process for product commercialization, forecasting and inventory management. Partner with Operations and Supply Chain to ensure customer service and product performance.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships through personal site visits – expected travel at least 50%.
- Ability to work across regions to execute global strategic plans
- Routine reporting, using modern CRM-tools. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
What you need to succeed:
- University degree in Science or Business preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in the Industrial Lubricants industry
- Business acumen and superior negotiation skills
- Good network within the major players in the respective segments
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizing and planning skills
- Listening and technical learning ability, especially to understand applications and products to define the best technical value proposition for customers
- Ability to innovate and provide creative solutions to serve customers’ needs and desires
- Drive for results, perseverance self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Process management and presentation skills are required
- Communication: Written and verbal English speaking skills
- 75% travel required (primarily domestic)
To apply, please visit: https://careers-ingevity.icims.com/jobs/1574/sales-%26-regional-key-account-manager-%E2%80%93-lubricants/job