Critical Path Services, LLC Company Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Please visit this link for more information: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/254849155/
Our Agrochemicals group is seeking a Director of Business Development in our Garnet Valley, PA office to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with new clients while growing opportunities with existing clients in the United States, Canada, Mexico and globally.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Thorough understanding of all CPS and knoell products and services
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate services
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with our clients and cooperation partners
- Provide excellent and timely communication with clients while maintaining a sense of urgency around projects and deliverables
- Develop in-depth relationships with existing and new customers
- Work in close collaboration with the Global Head of Business Development and our global Business Development team
- Work in close collaboration with the US and the global management team
- Develop strategies to achieve targets set by the Executive Board including annual, quarterly and monthly development plans and priorities to support business objectives
- Communicate customer feedback and customer forecast to all relevant stakeholders
- Gather (market/business) intelligence and present findings
- Assist in devising and implementing pricing strategy
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and development
Desired qualifications include:
- Master’s degree-level of education in the Agricultural Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental or Food sciences required. Management/Business degree with several years’ experience in agriculture or chemical management would be accepted.
- Several years of experience in the agrochemical sector either in business development, regulatory sciences, risk-assessment, or scientific consultancy.
- Experience with different agrochemical product types and a good working knowledge of the US EPA regulatory requirements is highly desired.
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent intercultural skills and the ability to communicate and interact with colleagues and clients from other regions/countries.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently across all organizational levels.
- Strong judgment, diplomacy and collaboration skills.
- Shows foresight in identifying potential problems, quickly analyzing them, communicating and proposing potential solutions.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Must have (or be able to obtain) a United States passport and other required authorizations needed for worldwide travel.
This is a full time position with growth opportunity for a motivated candidate with a strong work ethic. CPS offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.