April 11, 2017
Company Name: SICK, Inc. Company Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Please go to this link for more information: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/308375480/
This position will be located in the East Coast, preferably the PA area.
The primary function of this position is to develop businuess in the oil & gas industry. Develop and oversee customers and Authorized Sick Representatives. Work with Sick Inc. management to determine future industry needs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to for monthly sales reporting, sales forecasts, periodic business reviews and account strategy. Instruct sales department on quotations, develop promotional strategy, and collateral materials. Assist technical support team by developing training programs, trade shows and customer presentations. Primary accountabilities include directing appropriate company resources to develop strategic relationships with key clients and industry groups for existing products; Position is highly technical involving application solutions and presentations to technical customer audiences.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Research and validate market opportunities in a portfolio and development of customer contact and business in an incubator-type environment.
- Use CRM system for all customer and sales process data to ensure proper documentation and retention.
- Conduct and facilitate EoC (Environment of Customer) opportunity validation process.
- In cooperation with Marketing Communication using the EoC pain index to create impactful marketing content in the form of webpage, advertising, and sales presentations.
- Establish data-driven strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for strategic industries; analyze these marketing plans and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness where necessary.
- Develop and execute market/business development type programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share; plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Keep abreast of and monitor market and competitor activity; adjust marketing strategy and recommend client base expansions as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate CSC’s and other groups in AG. Participate in industry specific SICK group activities and meetings, present and advocate for US customers and the Strategic Business Development function.
- Establish and maintain relationships with SalesCo and also North America RPC/RCC organizations, work collaboratively with these organizations to address customer needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners; as appropriate, meet with key clients and assist sales teams with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Transition new market opportunities to appropriate sales teams in an orderly and smooth hand-off.
- Train and integrate new employees, when applicable, as part of the business incubation process.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Requires a bachelor’s degree in business or engineering with a background in physics, chemistry, electronics, gas measurement or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of flow measurement and control industry experience, prefer two (2) years concurrently in a successful sales management position.
· Requires an understanding of the end user /product approval process for the natural gas industry
· Requires proven managerial, verbal and written communication skills, solid business acumen, technical, and application solving aptitude, sales presentation skills, and industry and marketing skills.
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
Other Physical Requirements
- Computer monitor more than 4 hours a day
- Frequent plane and/or car travel
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. has several locations throughout domestic US and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates can apply online by clicking the apply online button. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
- Industrial Automation
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing