Northeast Region Opportunity
At ChemPoint, the essential function of a Senior Business Development Manager is to establish and cultivate global supper relationships and identify, develop, and implement new product partnerships. In addition, the Senior Business Development Manager will identify and support other activities to expand ChemPoint’s business as needed.
IN YOUR NEW CAREER YOU WILL
- Manage a select number of strategic, global supplier partners to increase ChemPoint’s visibility and establish a network within the partner organization. Desired result is the establishment of ChemPoint as the supplier’s preferred strategic distribution partner, leading to incremental revenue from the addition of the supplier’s products to ChemPoint’s portfolio.
- Build and maintain an opportunity pipeline, effectively resulting in a regular stream of partnerships and additional business for ChemPoint.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and the Executive team to move opportunities through the pipeline.
- Lead supplier interactions to advance strategic alliances, attain new business, and leverage relationships.
- Uncover needs and product line opportunities with suppliers, as well as negotiate NDA’s, contracts, and documentation of all supplier interaction.
- Stay abreast of industry and global trends, exhibiting versatility in developing and maintaining business relationships, and clearly conveying ideas and concepts via all modes of communication.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Chemical industry experience required, preferably in industrial or polymer markets; distribution experience a plus.
- 10+ years of progressive chemical industry experience, including new business development, industry director, sales/marketing leadership, and/or product manager roles.
- Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, business, or other related discipline. MBA is preferred.
- Frequent travel will be required for this role.
For more information, please go to this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/253300301/