SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Junior Market Pricing Analyst is responsible for managing US and Canada product pricing data to ensure accurate, timely and efficient updating of data. This individual will generate pricing reports/analytics/tools and track profit improvement initiatives in an effort to monitor, control and/or improve pricing policies and profitability.
- Customer / Pricing Data Maintenance
- Responsible for Price Entry: U.S. and Canada for Fluidcare, International, National, PE and Book
- Maintain/Publish Up-To-Date Book Price Lists for North America, Direct and Distributor
- Publish and process Book Price Margin Report
- Support Sales Representatives in pricing related sales activities
- Efficiently process large volumes of data via MS Excel and JDE
- Act as point of escalation to resolve price discrepancies both internally and externally
- Manage and coordinate price updates and processes, analyze completeness and accuracy of price list information
- Support pricing activities for acquisitions and integrations.
- Provide new user training for pricing policies and tools.
- Fluid Care Tier 2 Pricing
- Update Pricing Daily in response to cost changes or NIRFS daily
- Review margins for T1 & T2 prices monthly
- Provide pricing quotes to site managers
- Provide assistance to customer service during monthly close for Fluid Care billing issues
- Create updated Fluid Care price lists quarterly
- Work to improve efficiency of Tier 2 pricing activities
Pricing Process and Margin Improvement Projects
- Participate in and drive pricing and margin process improvement projects, in collaboration with IT, Senior Market Pricing Analyst and Strategic Pricing Mgr. Initial projects include:
- Drive tracking and completion of actions related to quarterly Low/Negative margin process
- Track and drive compliance to the Lone Drum Policy
- Conduct post launch review of PE profile (new DOA) at 3, 6 and 12 months compared to 12 month pre-launch profile
- Participate in mapping and implementation of the to-be price change process
- Lead IT project to automatically create book, distributor and customer price lists from JDE Margin Hold activity
- Responsible for margin hold resolution, including for T2 Fluid Care items
- CIP Training and Process Specialist
- Document and maintain CIP tool / process, so it is accurate and up to date. Serve as the Super User (first line of support for end users). Develop and keep up to date End User Training materials
- Conduct training sessions with Sales and Sales Management and ensure understanding and adoption
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferred in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Advanced to expert Microsoft Excel experience which includes building speadsheets and working with formulas.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, critical attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Very strong math skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills